Come Join Us!
Speedscale is seeking a Business Development Representative that is proactive and passionate about approaching new customers and building awareness about our solution. You’ll partner with the founders in this mid-level sales position with growth goals to progress into an account executive. If you enjoy the entrepreneurial spirit and like working in a cutting edge tech environment in Atlanta, Speedscale may be the place! Speedscale is improving the lives of software engineers with the capabilities of Production Traffic Replication. Production Traffic Replication helps engineers build resilient cloud-native apps by simulating production conditions, multiplying traffic or mocking 3rd party dependencies. Speedscale is revolutionizing how microservices are validated in software development.
To be considered for this position a successful candidate ideally enjoys being challenged, presents proven skills and knowledge selling to software engineers, and works in a results-oriented work environment hand-in-hand with the founders. The ideal candidate will need to be someone who is proactive and works well individually as well as with the team. This individual must be personable, organized, dependable, and have excellent communication skills.
Employment: Full time
Flexibility: Office, Atlanta, GA
- Research accounts, identify Ideal Customer Personas and target qualified opportunities
- Identify ideal mix of social, email & phone touch points to open doors and get folks to a demo
- Cold-call on businesses and organizations as needed
- Prospect, qualify, and develop a thriving sales pipeline to achieve monthly goals
- Updating prospect interactions in Hubspot CRM
- Schedules meetings for founders and provide attentive transfers so the customer knows they are taken care of.
We’re Ideally Looking For:
- 2.5+ years experience in SaaS sales (ideally in a DevTools org), or business development roles.
- Proficient in prospecting activities, lead follow-up and cold-calling
- Clear organization skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to self-start in a time sensitive environment; stay proactive and motivated
- Communication skills are huge! Ability to provide solutions to customers and prospect via Phone, email, personal, etc.
- The stronger the understanding of software development terminology the better
- Excellent relationship-building skills. Ability to establish and create relationships at all levels with customers
- Excellent customer service skills and committed to providing superior service