Full-time Go Developer
We’re searching for a full-time Go developer who loves working with Kubernetes. Speedscale is a Y Combinator venture-backed startup out of Atlanta that automatically validates the performance of new code using production traffic. We’re building a really interesting product with lots of challenging technical problems that need to be solved. As our startup moves to the next stage, we need help building out our data platform using golang, Kubernetes and cloud services. Every day we solve never seen before problems in bleeding edge tech. This is a great opportunity to wear many hats in a tight knit team. Please contact [email protected] if you’re interested.
- Quickly writing scalable and robust Golang code
- Coordinating with Founders, Product Managers and Designers to translate requirements into high performance services
- Playing a key role in architecting an efficient micro services distributed system
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Go routine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full suite of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with git
Nice to have
- Experience with Kubernetes highly preferred
- Knowledge of modern design patterns and building enterprise-grade production applications
- Knowledge of Docker, Linux and security best practices
- Experience with database integration and SQL preferred