Come Join Us as Account Executive, East
Speedscale is seeking a driven Account Executive that is proactive and passionate about approaching new customers and building awareness about our solution. You’ll partner with the founders to shape the Enterprise GTM strategy. If you enjoy the entrepreneurial spirit and working in a Silicon Valley-style startup, Speedscale may be the place!
To be considered for this position a successful candidate ideally enjoys being challenged, presents proven skills and knowledge selling to software engineers, and works in a results-oriented work environment hand-in-hand with the founders. The ideal candidate will need to be someone who is proactive and works well individually as well as with the team. This individual must be personable, organized, dependable, and have excellent communication skills.
Employment: Full time
Flexibility: Hybrid, Atlanta, GA
- You’ll own the entire end-to-end sales cycle for prospective and expanding customers, with a strong focus on acquisition and activation.
- You’ll often be researching cloud-native companies to do engineering persona customer discovery, and work with the founders to formalize a GTM plan to approach qualified account lists.
- We are customer obsessed, and will help you build lasting relationships with executive stakeholders ultimately ensuring our customer’s success – so this must be a focus of yours!
- You will help generate opportunity pipeline, in tandem with marketing campaigns, outreach and existing market sector network.
- You’ll be able to generate tactical land deals at an entry level, and cultivate strategic success longer term to increase expansion at large accounts.
- Provide accurate monthly revenue forecasting and execution.
You’ll Be Successful If:
- You’ve worked in a DevTools organization, understand the engineering persona, and possess relevant experience selling enterprise SaaS technology
- You possess a proven history of exceeding your quota working with early stage startups
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to experiment, blaze trails with new GTM motions and adapt
- You understand how to navigate complex organizations and think strategically about generating buy-in
- You are an expert at developing credibility for the company you represent, and thus are comfortable generating outstanding written and verbal communications
- You enjoy a team environment and high-paced action. Working hard and playing hard is something that comes naturally!